After successfully passing sea trials, Pella shipyard delivered tugboat Alexandr Zryachev of project PE-65 to the JSC SC Zvyozdochka. The Act of Acceptance / Transfer of the tugboat was concluded on October 4th 2012.
Currently the preparations for the independent ferry-trip to Arkhangelsk are in full swing.
High sea-going capacities of the vessel, high maneuverability, stability as well as installation of the original equipment of the world leading manufacturers allow the tug to provide reliable and safe escorting, towing and berthing of large-capacity vessels with the deadweight of more than 100 000 tones.
- Towing of vessels and floating objects in harbor areas and open seas.
- Performing of escort operations at the speed of 10 knots.
- Fire fighting operations at floating and shore objects.
- Oil and petroleum content products spill removal.
- Rescue and salvage operations.
- Breaking of up to 0.8 m ice at the speed of up to 5 knots.
Length overall 33.5 m
Width overall 12.1 m
Draught, max 5.0 m
Speed 13.5 knots
Bollard pull 60-65 t
Holding force at escort not less than – 76 tones at the speed of 10 knots.
Shipbuilding Tribune Staff, October 9, 2012; Image: pellaship